Radio Free Texas

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yes There Are UGGly Losses

We already talked about ugly wins this year so now its time to talk about ugly losses.

If you watched todays game you know what an UGGly loss looks like.  When nothing you do on offense works and then you manage to do something good and there is a penalty or a fumble thats UGGly.

When your defense plays good enough to hold a team to 3 points in a half but you are still losing thats UGGly.

When you catch a 60 yard pass and fumble thats UGGly.  When a ball goes through your hands and hits you in your stupid visor thats UGGly too.

When you are busy stinking up the frozen tundra of Lambeau and then your meanest offensive lineman gets hurt thats UGGly.

It gets even UGGlier when your young cornerback hurts his arm and your other young cornerback replaces him and then lets people catch balls in front of him add on some more UGGly.

So I’m tired of talking about todays game, it was Uggly but of more importance is the health of our starters, I forgot to mention the starting safety Hamlin also is hurt.  To sum it up, our Heroes got their butts handed to them AND we lost 3 players to injury, that my friends is what UGGly looks like.

Yeah I know Romo was UGGly too, I just didn’t feel like it needed to be said. 

later…Poke

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Uhhhh... yeah. No comment.

Unknown said...

I guess making the comment "No Comment" is actually a comment.

larry said...

no comment is pretty good right now,
the less said about that game the better probably.

Big Bro' said...

Did Jason Garrett have his game plans mixed? Did he think he was going against some junior college team? No more excuses! I think there should be a refund on Roy Williams.

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure there won't be a refund. I think the damage has already been done. I just don't think the chemistry is there. I'm not ready to call him a bust just yet but we ARE half way through the season and they should be clicking by now.

Unknown said...

I was talking about Roy Williams in that last post, not Jason Garrett. But if nothing is wrong with the players, then it could apply to Jason as well.