Radio Free Texas

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Not Quite Nail Biting Time

So Sunday night begins a whole new level of worry.  Our guys have to go to Philly and play the dern iggles.  It was bad enough worrying the Yankees past the phillies this week, now I gotta keep on hating the city of brotherly love.  oh well, that’s easy enough to do.

BUT before all that serious worrying commences I thought I would share some of the lighter moments from last week when the Good Guys tore up another bird team, the Seahawks.

The tailgating was a bit subdued since it started about 8 am and it took a while for everybody to ease into the morning.  From the looks of some of these fans it appears people finally got into the spirit of it.

DSC05127

DSC05141

As always I had my sharp eye looking out for goofy hats, masks, or any other clothing that looked a bit unusual.  I found some.

DSC05134

DSC05135

DSC05142

DSC05167

DSC05173

its not just Cowboys fans either

DSC05204

I did enjoy watching the game.  It’s been a while since the Heroes have looked good in 2 games in a row.  This is the punt Crayton took all the way for a touchdown.

DSC05214

And since this has turned into a pictorial blog instead of my usual fine literary stylings  I feel I should include the obligatory pictures of Americas Sweethearts.

DSC05177

So enjoy fellow fans of the Blue Star Cult.  Soon enough the battle will begin anew and the time for looking back will be past as the struggle of Good (the Cowboys) over Evil (the eaglets) continues.

For me, the time to start fretting and pondering ways to beat the Eagles starts as soon as I hit the enter button and post this blog for all to see, you guys can wait until you work your way through my ramblings…..later Poke

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Decoding Garrett week 8.

Big Bro' said...

Tony that made my head hurt.

Unknown said...

Good stuff. I've been a Cowboys fan for 30 years and have yet to see a Cowboys home game. So I liked the tailgating pics. Keep up the good work. Maybe we will get a little revenge from last year's crap!