Radio Free Texas

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Wish List # 3

hmm, these lists aren't working out like I planned. Sure THE BOYS won and that was
one wild finish ( it is over isn't it ?? I passed out from holding my breath ,
fell over into the tree, hit my head on the new football display case I got for Christmas and haven't woke up yet). I dreamed that a missed field goal turned into
a game winning touchdown pass. I know better than to over-do it on all that Christmas
food and sweet stuff. Truth is definitely better than fiction.

anyway, I guess since Christmas 2005 has come and gone my next list will have to
be credited against next years wishes. That makes sense because the game actually
won't be played until next year.
there are 16 possible scenarios where our beloved Boys can get into the playoffs.
there are 267,587 websites, newspapers, or tv stations where you can see, print,hear watch and be confused or you can just take my word for it and ROOT FOR THESE TEAMS.
GO Atlanta, philly, Oakland and New Orleans.....and the Cowboys.
I was going to explain all that but then this site would join the other thousands and
just create more visual pollution so I will stop.
oh by the way, if you are watching the game and the Rams break loose deep for a game
winning touchdown and you see an old, overweight, only slightly balding, slow,
limping guy dressed in what looks like brand new stuff he got for Christmas rush
down from about 42 rows up and make a game winning tackle...Please contribute
to the GET-POKE-OUTTA-JAIL fund, and if that works out okay then I will ask
for contributions for my then needed medical funds cuz I am pretty sure I will
hurt something doing that. HAPPY NEW YEAR.....later poke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I could ask one question to Coach Bill it would be "how close to firing Billy The Kid were you at halftime"?
Today I am getting the feel of my new roomy Cowboys, longsleeve, t-shirt style pullover. It will be game ready.