Radio Free Texas

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Its all my fault

Well I feel terrible. The Boys lost, and they played terrible on
offense. Our defense keeps putting up good games but the offense
is killing them ( and me ).
anyway due to some travel plans and some Holiday festivities
I only watched 4 plays of the whole game. Gasp..Cough..I know
hard to believe isn't it ?? I saw the first 4 plays of the game before
getting on the road. So don't blame Bledsoe...Don't blame our offensive
tackles, our weak guards or our center (who cant keep his guy blocked
long enough for Bledsoe to even hand the ball off to JJ.
NOPE...BLAME ME. Its all my fault, I wasn't glued in front of the TV.
I couldn't call 1-800-BILL and rush in some plays or strategy.
I did listen to the game on the radio in the car. Its been a while
since I have done that.
Here's a warning.....don't be anywhere near me while I am listening to
the Cowboys while trying to drive. Those people with cell phones or putting
on their make-up couldn't have driven worse than I was when I was listening
as the Boys . Its hard to drive when you are pounding the steering wheel,
turning the volume up ( or down when you get really mad ) and screaming at the top
of your lungs. I bet it looked pretty weird too since I was alone in the car.
anyway...All is not lost in spite of what the experts say. Just gotta take care
of the rest of the games now and maybe hope for some help along the way.
keep the faith......BEAT the Chiefs...and all will be well in my world again.
later Poke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch or listen to a single play. I can vouch for Poke because I know where he had been, who he had been with and what he had been doing. Please no one blame him and do not allow him to accept the blame. Don't let him try to kid you either, he had a great weekend with family at the 32nd annual Dickens on the Strand, Victorian Christmas celebration in Galveston, Texas. There was sufficient shrimp-on-a-stick, sausage-on-a-stick, chicken-on-a-stick, pork-on-a-stick for the both of us and the most enjoyable Scotch eggs. A bonus for Ol' Poke was when he was given the opportunity to babysit my very talkative 5 year old grand-daughter. I like corn!