Radio Free Texas

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas Wish List # 1

Okay I said I would look at the other games this week and let everybody
know who needs to beat who to help the Boys out. I did look. I am now
confused. Way too many "ifs" and "buts". I never did learn how to use a
slide rule and I never trusted anybody that ever did learn so I am
just going to ignore all those guys. Take it one week at a time. No big picture
for me. Tunnel vision. Besides its Christmas so a lot of time usually spent pondering the Good Guys has to go to getting to a mall, dodging the crowds and
just being festive. So here's what I want to happen this week in the NFL.

New England beats Tampa Bay ( I hate NE but TB is in our conference).
Kansas City beats New York Giants ( no brainer..duhh).
New Orleans beats Carolina (anybody that may keep us out of the playoffs needs to lose)
Tennessee beats Seattle (this one probably doesn't matter but you never know it
might keep us from going to the Northwest in the playoffs)
Chicago beats Atlanta ( I say let Chicago go ahead, win their division, beat out
our wild-card competition , surely we could beat Kyle Orton).
DALLAS beats washington.....cuz we need to plus its washington.
oh yeah and philthydelphia loses .....just cause I don't like them.( no playoff implications at all just a healthy dose of meanness, spite and pettiness on my part.)
if I missed a game sorry, I'm no expert, besides its like you have been told
all your life....you get what you pay for and this only costs a little time.
later.........poke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know zactly why KC got beat playing the New York football Giants. 'Coz I picked 'em to win in that silly pick-um game. I listened to all the pre-game hype, as a matter of fact I've listened to people hype the Chiefs for years and for years I've bought into it. I always pick the Chiefs, for some reason I have myself convinced I like the Chiefs. I'm not sure if it's because they were the original Texans or because some guy named Jim Dunaway played for them, actually I have no clue why. So if the season ends and The Boys finish out of the playoffs blame me.