Radio Free Texas

Friday, December 18, 2009

ya gotta Believe !!

Busy time of year, shopping and parties to go to.  Travel.

Don’t have time to say much.

I think the Cowboys beat the aint’s this Saturday.

Crazy ? probably.  Possible ? absolutely.

How ? who knows.  It could be a run-away, a nail-biter or anything in between.  It could be a last second field goal from a kicker who is having an off year.

I have always told ya’ll, don’t make bets on what I say.  It’s my job to always pick the Cowboys and thats what I am doing.

later Poke  (dont let me down Santa, Romo, Williams, Newman, Wade, Jason G, Jason W, Brooking, James, Ratliff and Barber.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, are we moving Santa to Center? There's no way we can lose with him on our team!

Anonymous said...

santa at center, Rudolph to guide team to end zone with his nose so bright. Blitzen leading the way on defense just because of his name.

poke said...

yep i did post this before the game. just checking. Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus!