Radio Free Texas

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Okay I am really tired of fighting, a...

    Okay I am really tired of fighting, and losing to Bloggers formatting.  I'm sure it's correct and I am not. 
I give up.  I am now going to try to post to Blogger using Google docs.  Who knows.

    I had written a beautifully crafted piece on how the fans of the Good Guys were expecting way too much out of our Heroes.
I have read more crazy stuff this week about how bad the Boys looked.  I saw the game.  I know it wasn't a shutout.
The Boys of the Blue Star did not hang " half a hundred " on the Yuccaneers. 

    Bums lil boy Wade admitted the team hadn't practiced their blitzes as much as they should have.  A lot of that yardage
gained by the Bucs came when our D was run blitzing.  Okay let's work on that this week.

    Tony started off throwing the ball a little bit off.  Okay I have always thought he comes out too amped up.  It usually
works itself out.  It did.  He ended up with more yards throwing than he ever had as pro.

    I know the Giants are better than Tampa.  I know the Cowboys have to do better to beat the G-men.  Is that any reason
for some moron on the internetz to say we need to trade Barber for a run stopping nose tackle ??

    Have we as "fandom" forgotten how to enjoy a WIN ? Is everybody so informed and smart now that they have broadband
access that they feel like they can actually coach a NFL team ?  Is this what Madden football and all the fantasy leagues
have brought us to ?

    I will just mark this down on the left side of the column under W.  Then at the end of the year I will count them up, compare
them to the other teams in our division and see who comes out the winner.  In the meantime I will enjoy every game we win.
There's a reason that there is an old saying called "winning ugly".  Beats the heck outta "losing pretty".

    Anyway it's Wedensday morning.  Time to think ahead to the first ever game that counts at the Crystal Cathedral known as
Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.  I have waited for years for this.  I already have the grill ready to go, the food is bought.  I hate
to admit it but if they would let me camp out in the parking lot this week I would.

    Hopefully this gets posted right cause I really wish you could have read the original.  It was way better than this one. I promise.
See ya later....poke

1 comment:

Brad said...

Amen! About the fantasy leagues. They give people a false sense of security that they actually know what they are talking about.