Radio Free Texas

Saturday, August 01, 2009

So far So Good

X's and O's mean something to most football fans.
and to a degree i am interested in how plays are designed,
executed and generally set up.
BUT thats not what keeps me glued to a TV or watching a game live.
I am ready for football season, and I do read about the activities
at training camp every day, okay twice a day, OKAY off and on ALL day.
I DONT get too hung up on who dropped a pass today or who overthrew a pass
today or who kicked a ball into the air today. If you do thats OK.
My main concern at the end of every day of camp is...did anybody
get hurt ? If not then i think its been a good day.
I trust that the coaches are doing what they need to do to get the Boys
ready. I trust the players to be doing what they need to be doing too.
So if you need daily updates on how every bounce, bobble, or boo-boo
is going check out the Dallas Morning News Blog .


Or the official website of the Good Guys.......

If you just wanna see what the laid back fan that I am is thinking about then check here by all means.

The Cowboys will be selling $29 "party passes" for every game this year, gets you in the stadium where you can lean on a rail in either end zone and watch the big TV screens. That good ole Jerry Jones, he is always looking out for us little guys !!

No comments: