Radio Free Texas

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Gotta Deal With It

injuries........ya gotta hate em, worry about em, dread em
and wish they never happened. to anybody. our team, the other
team, any team. you would get a much better game to watch no
matter what sport or event you are looking at.
but hey, life happens and injuries are a part of it.
every year somebody gets hurt, on every team, in every sport.
so what do you do ?? quit ? cry ? wail and gnash your teeth ?
sure go ahead if any of that makes you feel better, doesn't
change anything but go right ahead.
The Boys dont have any choices, you dont cancel the season..
I promise you ol Jerruh aint giving no money back and I am not asking anyway.
Nows the time ...some lesser known and maybe even some almost unknowns
are going to have to step in there and show us what they got.
Hopefully its enough, I feel certain at least one good surprise will come out
of these injuries...I'm just not sure who its going to be.
I will say this, Im sure gonna miss Terry Glenn if he is out for the season,
and I am also gonna miss Greg Ellis. I know a lot of folks are down on him now
but I have always liked his ability and how he played.
Newman being out any at all is gonna hurt too, but hey if Reeves and Jones have what it takes nows their time to show us all.
I am still excited and Optimistic about this season, I'm just waiting for Sunday night...bring on them Giants...i gotta go get my tailgating stuff packed up.
later Poke

No comments: