Radio Free Texas

Thursday, February 02, 2006

SUPER BOWL PART 2

Okay..its getting closer. The last big day of this years season.
Seahawks versus Steelers.
Time to get serious.
I am really looking forward to seeing the new SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS !!!!!!!
I can't wait to see what Budweiser comes up with this year and I dont
even drink beer.
As a matter of fact i hate Pepsi stuff but I also look forward to their
commercials every year.
And there is always the unheard of company who springs a hilarious 30-second
spot on Super Bowl Sunday. Are You Ready for some Commercials ?????
Oh yeah..thru diligent research ( a pop-up came up on my screen ) I found out
that Jessica Simpson is going to be doing her Daisy Duke deal for some pizza place.
For some reason i missed seeing exactly which place it is.
Anyway...it just shows you that its been entirely too long since the Boys have been
in the Bowl if all I can look forward to are the commercials.
Who knows though, maybe this year one of the Cowboys nominees will make it
into the Hall of Fame. At least we could brag about that. later poke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing you know about the Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials Top 40 Countdown. It will be on CBS, Saturday evening at 7. It sounds like a good time to relive some of those high dollar commercials from past Super Bowls. As for Jessica, I still think (and I am entitled to my opinion) Catherine Bach out Daisy Duked her.

poke said...

i didnt know bro.........but i do now. i will definitely have to watch or dvr that show. and yes
the original was better.

Anonymous said...

Since you quote Kris Kristoferson (one f or two?) I thought you might also like to know, CBS Sunday Morning (8 am) will air an interview of him. At least that is what I heard this afternoon on CBS Evening News.