Radio Free Texas

Monday, January 30, 2006

SUPER BOWL PART 1

Okay I don't really feel like writing about the Super Bowl but I will.
to be honest if the Cowboys aren't in it I don't even feel like watching it.
I will watch it of course, but only because its the last game of the year
that actually counts for something.
I am already dreading watching the stealers play in it this year.
I may not be able to remember where I put my cellphone last night or
where my wallet is but for some reason I cant forget Pittsburgh beating
the beloved Boys in those super bowls of the 70's.
even beating them in super bowl xxx will never erase the memories of the stealers
getting all the breaks when the two teams played back then.
and to be honest I am already dreading watching and listening to all the mediots
tell us who is going to win , who is going to lose, who is going home to play
his last game as a steeler , and why it should matter to me.
I am really dreading having to see bill cowher and his jaw all afternoon.
and troy paluwhatever's hair bouncing around. And hearing the name "big ben ".
so what does a person do who is dreading the long drawn out affair known
as super bowl sunday ?? That's easy.....lets have a Super Bowl Party.
hey misery loves company right ? And if the Boys aren't playing in it....I am miserable . later....poke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay here's what I think. I think NFL Europe is not my cup of tea. I think Arena football reminds me of some game I played as a kid. I think Clemens will pitch for the Astros in 2006. I think Bagwell has earned the right to determine his future with the Astros. I think The Superbowl is my last chance to see real football until next season. And finally a truth that surely will shake the foundations of Mother Earth. I think Oreos are the best cookie ever. Not double-stuff, not mint, not fudge covered. I'm talking about the original Oreo. Plain, simple, creme filled Oreos. There, now you know everything. Oh and one more thing. It is possible that someone may disagree with me but that's okay.