Radio Free Texas

Monday, January 04, 2010

Close Enough to Perfect for Me

What a day.  From setting up for the tailgate to walking out of the Crystal Cathedral things just couldn’t have been much better. 

Sure it could have been warmer, but then I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy standing by a fire and warming my hands.

DSC05676

And of course I would love to have this scooter but then I think of how many games I would miss when I wreck it and break bones.

DSC05677

I always seem to “almost” get a great action shot, I will have to settle for good on this one.  You can’t blame people for jumping up and waving their arms when the Good Guys score !

DSC05714

Even on good days, “stuff” happens.  The big screen went dark late in the game for about 45 seconds but hey if it hadn’t I would have never seen what it looks like.

DSC05743

This next picture sums it up, it is a little blurry but you gotta love the score.  Like I said , close enough to perfect for me.

DSC05748

So next Saturday the heroes of our youth have to play with even more intensity because the iggles just might not drop as many passes or overthrow some open receivers.  They may not fumble a snap or miss a 53 yard field goal.

The Boys need to score early and often just like this game and then start beating on McNabb.  The difference between this years team and the ones in the past will become more evident after they take care of business Saturday.  later Poke

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These last 3 weeks have been great for Cowboys fans. Just 4 more games.