Radio Free Texas

Thursday, January 03, 2008

problems problems problems

woe is me...worry worry worry...nobody loves me, everybody hates me
i'm gonna eat a worm.
sorry i dont remember where i learned that last line but dontcha feel sorry
for us poor dallas cowboy fans ??
we got problems, injuries, no momentum, scouting directors leaving,
coaches being interviewed for other jobs, ticket prices going sky high.
its enough to give a guy ulcers or grey hair or something.
BUT..guess what ??
13-3 cures a lotta ills.
Home field advantage and first round byes for starters.
and is it really a bad thing that other teams WANT your coaches and front
office people ?? we never had to worry about people wanting our guys during the
5-11 seasons did we ??
and maybe Big bill will trade for a few of our players now that he is running the show
in miami....(i can think of a couple he can have).
so ya'll go ahead and fret and worry if you want to, I'm gonna sit back, enjoy the
year we have had so far and count on Bums lil boy to get us headed to the Super Bowl.
besides surely by now TO has that hyperbaric chamber cranked up full blast.
later Poke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If my memory serves me correctly the first time I ever heard that was from...guess who? If you guessed Pop you would be right. One more Poppaism for your little book.