Radio Free Texas

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

temporary change

okay...i know its a Cowboys blog.
but it is my Cowboys blog.
i have waited a long time for this.
so WAY TO GO ASTROS !!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH
congratulations to all the Astros, especially
Biggio and Bagwell.
and Roy Oswalt is a STUD pitcher !!!!!!!!!
first World Series ever ever ever to be played in
Texas...finally.
okay so now i can go back to worrying,planning,
and pulling for the Boys in Blue.
i promise not to hijack the blog for baseball again.
(until the Stros win the Series anyway )
later Poke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have so much to say, way to much to say and I'm speechless at the same time. I have hung on every pitch for as long as I can remember. I have sat in the Astrodome with my hat turned inside out. I have heard Nolan grunt and watched Mike Scott's splitter. I got my heart broken in 1986 and 2004. I watched Atlanta beat us like step-children. This was way overdue. My team is going to The World Series to play a team rich in history. From Shoeless Joe to Nellie Foxx to Carlton Fisk and then some. The Pale Hose fans are just as hungry as we are so we are in for nothing easy. I have watched Ozzie since Double A and rooted for him his whole career. Sorry Ozzie but I just can't do it anymore.