Radio Free Texas

Friday, October 19, 2007

A "MUST PLAY GOOD" GAME

maybe its safe to come back outside now.
hopefully the fallout from last week is gone by now.
The Good Guys lost. I gave myself about 30 minutes of
being mad about. Then i started worrying about the Vikings.
So we find out we dont have the best pass defense last week.
This week we get to see how good our run defense is gonna be.
Aint this fun ???????
Im looking forward to seeing what we do, and how we do it.
Counting on Wade to come up with a good plan. Then counting
on the Boys to execute it.
ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE BLUE STARS TO PLAY GOOD THIS WEEK.
Thats gonna tell me if they are pros, focused on what needs to
be done, not looking behind wishing they would have done it different.
Im not much of a predictor but I keep thinking that J. Jones is gonna
have a big game, soon.
And one of these weeks Mr. Owens is gonna bust loose on some team. I mean
really tear somebody up. Im thinking this is gonna be the week it happens.
Anyway, I am still enjoying these guys this year.later Poke

No comments: