Radio Free Texas

Saturday, January 13, 2007

no clever title..sorry

well i waited all week to wake up. find out it really was a nightmare.
romo didnt really drop the snap on the field goal. but here it is saturday,
got the old cowboys sweatshirt on, turn on the TV and realize...yep it happened,
it wuz real, the Boys In Blue did lose to seattle. season over, outta the playoffs
ugggghhhhh. i wasnt ready for the year to be over. i wanted more Cowboys football.
too bad for me. Im not ready to worry about whether ol Bill will coach next year,
or if TO will be back, or who is gonna be the new Defensive Coordinator. way too
many things to worry about, who to draft, which free agents to sign, which of our own players to let go of. so im just not gonna do it yet. not my job anyway.
i am going to watch indy and baltimore battle it out, then watch the saints
beat them sorry eagles outta the playoffs. just sit back and enjoy watching LT
run wild against the Pats and then watch like everybody else and see if the bears QB
has another horrible game or the seahawks are maybe better than we gave them credit for. i am going to just enjoy watching the games for what they are. i will worry
about our Boys later, maybe next week, maybe not. heck if Big Bill doesnt have to
decide until February no sense me worrying about till then.
and truth be told i am still so DISGUSTED i hate to say anything lest i say something
i regret saying later...cuz win or lose they are still MY DALLAS COWBOYS.
so watch the playoffs, enjoy ( and keep an eye out for available free agents).
later Poke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I mean no disrespect but I'll not have time to worry about The Boys for several months. I have an Astros team that needs me now. I have to worry about starting pitching, I have to worry about hitting, I don't have to worry about who's on first or second (Killer Bs). I have to help get Biggio's record. Sunflower seeds, bubblegum, pine tar...Good Grief! I have a lot of work to do and Spring training hasn't even started yet. See ya at Minute Maid Park.