Radio Free Texas

Sunday, December 10, 2006

take it like a MAN and get ready for next saturday

if this was baseball i could fall back on the old
win some, lose some and some get rained out quote...but its not,
its football. sometimes in football the other team just whips your butt.
their tand cryeam shows up more ready to play than your team, their coach
shows up hungrier, more creative and more willing to chance things.
momentum changes...a 77 yard run should make your team play harder,
not softer.
sometimes you game plan for the other team and they suprise you with a
fullback who hasnt scored all year and he scores 3 against you.
so next week you never look at this games films, you tell your guys to just forget it.
look ahead not behind cuz this game is gone,you never get it back.
how mr. romo responds next week will tell me a lot more about his game than what
i have seen so far.
our defense will have to overcome the butt kicking they are getting and get ready to chase Vick around. its not time to hang your heads and cry. its time to resolve
to not let it happen again. it will be very interesting to hear parcells this week.
this is what he gets the big bucks for. i am already looking forward to next week
(cuz this week sucked !!) anyway lets go Boys..later Poke

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay that wasn't any fun!

Anonymous said...

why, after all these years of parcells building "his defense" don't we have a pass rush?

poke said...

apparently its because lawrence taylor is retired

Anonymous said...

i thought DeMarcus Ware = LT

Anonymous said...

Since I am lazy and my computer is old and slow I have not done any research on this question I have. I am certain someone, somewhere can and will answer this for me. Have the 'Boys really been tested in any of their wins? I think maybe they haven't really beaten anybody that is a threat. Who did they win against? Washington, Tennesse, Houston, Carolina, Arizona, Tampa Bay and the struggling Manning brothers is who. Is any one team in that list not a disappointment? As much as I want to believe they are the next coming of football greatness, I don't see anything that tells me they are as good as the smart guys at ESPN and CBS and FOX have led the football world to believe. Tell me I'm wrong because I know "you gotta believe". I'm not quitting on them I just think my mania overwhelmed me. I can deal with the truth after all I'm an Astros fan.

Anonymous said...

!@#$% NFL